What is OKB?
OKB is a utility token created by the OK Blockchain Foundation and adopted by OKEx. It is an ERC-20 token, currently 33rd largest by Market Cap according to Coinmarketcap, and is mainly traded on the OKEx exchange. OKB volume tops $100 million on a daily basis, some of the most common trading pairs are USDT, BTC, and ETH. 40 different exchanges already list OKB, these include BitMax, BKex, and Coinall.
Interestingly, OKEx provides a number of special features specifically for OKB Holders such as Trading Fee Discounts.
What is OKEx?
OKEx is a leading Cryptocurrency Exchange that provides a vast number of tokens and Futures trading pairs. It is the 3rd largest exchange by volume, trading approximately $3.43bn daily. The exchange uses blockchain technology to provide advanced financial services to traders globally. Among the many features OKEx provides, the most interesting ones are its customer-to-customer trading feature, spot margin trading, and index tracking options.
How can Coinrule users benefit from OKB?
OKEx is introducing a new feature for OKB in collaboration with Coinrule. As a Coinrule user, if you purchase OKB and hold it for 30 days you will receive 1.67% interest. (20% interest on an Annual Rate)
How does it work?
- You must be a Coinrule user. If you aren’t one yet, what are you waiting for? Click here to sign up!
- To be eligible, you must complete the KYC Level-2 verification on OKEx and have not held OKB in the past 30 days.
- Buy OKB and hold for 30 days.
- Finally, no further actions required, being a Coinrule user the interest is calculated automatically after 30 days.
- Minimum eligible amount is 20 OKB.
- Maximum eligible amount is 100 OKB.
- Each user is allowed to participate once in this activity.
- You must hold OKB in a secure wallet on OKEx.
- OKEx will distribute the payout monthly.
How to do this with Coinrule?
- Go to OKEx.
- If you already have an account on the exchange, make sure to complete the KYC Level-2 verification. If you don’t, please create an account and complete the KYC Level-2 verification.
- Link your OKEx account to Coinrule, instructions on how to do so can be found here.
- An efficient way to start buying OKB through Coinrule would be to set up an accumulation rule. See below for examples of different types of rules.
Time-based Dollar Cost Averaging of OKB
Price-based Dollar Cost Averaging of OKB
Reminder: If you set up a rule like the above, remember to define how often you want to execute a buy order to avoid over-trading!
Find more information about Dollar-Cost Averaging here.
Passive income on OKB
Dollar-Cost Averaging or DCA is a common long-term strategy that consists of buying a certain amount of a coin for an extended period, without worrying about the short-term price volatility. That represents a relatively conservative investment method that focuses on the big picture and long-term potential returns.
Thanks to Coinrule’s partnership with OKEx, you could add an additional passive return on your OKB holdings!
Signup on Coinrule and start earning passive income on your OKB coins now!